Below is GOBELETCUP®’s information on the protection of personal data ruling on its gobeletcup.fr website.
What do we do with your personal data?
In order to better manage your order, we are required to ask you for a certain amount of personal data.
- Your, surname, first name, address: they determine the correct delivery of your parcels.
- Your e-mail address: it allows you to receive your order confirmation, and, if you request it, to be informed by e-mail of news and our online offers.
- Your telephone number: this allows us to contact you for any further information.
- Your customer number: to identify you.
- Your bank details: to pay for your order. The data marked with (*) are necessary to process your order and deliver to you. Other data is optional and is only collected for statistical and service personalization purposes.
- The recipients of your personal data are, where applicable, our means of payment or payment security providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. In the event that this is required by law, your consent is obtained or you are given the possibility of refusal before any transmission of data.
Data Processing and Freedom
The personal data recorded on this site will be stored and used in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing and freedoms. Users of this site have a right of access, rectification and cancellation that they can exercise with: GOBELETCUP® – 94160 Saint-Mandé. GOBELETCUP® has declared the site to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL).
We give great importance to data protection. This is why we manage your personal data with great care, in strict compliance with the framework set by law.
When and how do we collect your data?
GOBELETCUP® will collect personal data by telephone, in writing or directly from the website, with the agreement of the holder. Certain personal data must be completed by its holder in order to make the offer available. If you are not a GOBELETCUP® customer, your data will only be processed if you make it available from a subscription to our newsletter or if you contact the company directly from a form. The personal data provided is processed by computer and in strict compliance with the GDPR regulations. Personal data will not be used for any purpose other than that specified by its holder.
How long are personal data kept?
The time of storage and retention of personal data varies according to the purpose of use of the latter. Indeed, there are legal requirements that oblige the company to retain personal data for a minimum period of time. When there is no specific legal obligation, the data will only be kept for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection or subsequent processing or, for the period authorized by the National Protection Commission of the Data, at the end of which they will be eliminated.
How do we protect your data online?
You can still browse our site without having to register as a user first. No technique is implemented to save your e-mail address or any other personal data without your consent.
Management of personal data
We collect your personal data only if you have expressly communicated it to us. These data will then be used exclusively for the purposes for which they were communicated. We use your personal data for order processing, delivery, payment and to inform you about orders, products, services and offers. We ask for your email address to be able to reach you more easily and quickly than by post. Personal data is passed on to third parties only if you have given express permission or in accordance with legal provisions.
Use of personal data
We save your personal data in the first to ensure optimal processing of your order and transmit them if necessary, always for the same purpose, to other companies. We can thus imagine that we, for example, transmit your data to a supplier so that he can send you the goods. The recipient may use the data transmitted in this way only to fulfill his task, any other use is not permitted. So far as you have given your consent, we will transmit the data entered as part of your order (address, telephone number and name) to our delivery partners. Furthermore, we will not sell or pass on your data to third parties without your consent. This situation can only change under the effect of a legal obligation or if we have to assert our rights, more particularly within the framework of our contractual relationship with you.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you authorize us to use your data for advertising purposes specific to our company. The newsletters are sent by an independent service provider with our agreement. Your consent to receive newsletters by email remains valid as long as you have not expressly notified us to the contrary. Unsubscribing is possible at any time. Simply click on the link at the bottom of each newsletter or contact the contact indicated at the bottom of this page. Our newsletter is sent to you regularly. It informs you about our products and offers and provides you with useful information for your business.
How will you be able to access, modify or cancel the processing of your personaldata?
Under the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), the data holder is guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or even delete their personal data.
This information notice on data protection may be subject to modifications according to the evolution of the legislation. We therefore ask you to consult this page regularly.
Your rights and your information
You can of course object at any time, with effect for the future, to the collection, processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or for market and opinion research. You also have the right to obtain, free of charge and upon request, the personal data stored about you. In accordance with the legislation, you also have the right to rectify, block or delete personal data concerning you.
When consulting our gobeletcup.fr website, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. Cookies are used to improve the services intended for you. Some are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, others are used to improve its performance and your user experience. This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to configure them.
These are cookies placed by GOBELETCUP on your terminal for the purposes of browsing our website, optimizing and personalizing our services on the site.
These are cookies deposited by third-party companies (for example advertising agencies or by partners) in order to identify your centers of interest through the products consulted or purchased on our site and to personalize the advertising offer that is available to you addressed on our site or outside our site. They can be deposited during navigation on our site or when you click in the advertising spaces of our site. In the context of advertising partnerships, we may be required to transmit to partners who act on our behalf data concerning your purchases and the products consulted on our site. We ensure that the partner companies agree to process the information collected on the gobeletcup.fr site exclusively for the needs of GOBELETCUP and in accordance with our instructions, in compliance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended and undertake to implement appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality of data. Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- memorize the contents of your basket
- memorize the progress of your order
Functional cookies make it possible to:
- remember your login details
- secure your connection to the site
- maintain the graphic consistency of the site provide live assistance (“chat”)
Analytical cookies make it possible to:
- improve the performance of the site by reducing the loading times of the pages visited
- make the user experience more pleasant
Advertising cookies are used to:
- present you with advertisements or send you information tailored to your areas of interest on our site or outside our site when you browse the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our site. However, refusing advertising cookies will not stop advertising on our site or on the Internet. This will only have the effect of displaying advertising that does not take into account your interests or preferences.
Examples of use
Cookies are used to improve the services intended for you, for example: by activating specific services such as payment, the operation of which is based on cookies by activating a recognition service for your computer, which saves you from having to repeatedly provide your contact details during any task by indicating that you have already entered a GOBELETCUP username and password, saving you from having to identify yourself on each new page requested by counting the users of the different services, to make these services more user-friendly and to assign them the necessary capacity to ensure sufficient speed by analyzing various data allowing us to understand the use you make of the online services, with a view to improving them. If you do not allow cookies to be stored, some features and pages will not behave properly. For example, you will not have access to the “shopping lists” feature.
You have different ways to manage cookies.
1/ The configuration of your internet browser
a/ if you use the Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Click the Name column header to sort all files alphabetically, then scroll through the list until you see files beginning with “Cookie”. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookie(s) including the name “GOBELETCUP” and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
b/ if you use the Firefox browser
- Go to the “Tools” tab of the browser then select the “Options” menu
- In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click on “Show cookies”
- Locate the files that contain the name “GOBELETCUP” Select them and delete them.
c/ if you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the Edit menu > Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Select the cookies that contain the name “GOBELETCUP” and click Delete or Delete all.
- After deleting cookies, click Done.
d/ if you use the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click on the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the “Privacy” section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.
- Locate the files that contain the name “GOBELETCUP”. Select them and delete them.
- Click “Close” to return to your browser.
2/ Settings on a cookie management platform
ou can manage your cookies by going to cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals. To find out more about cookies and their management, visit http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ or click on the “Help” option in your browser menu. GOBELETCUP® Data Protection Officer 94160 Saint-Mandé – France